piątek, 10 kwietnia 2015

A property built on a sense of community

My wife and I had spent close to 40 years of salaried service. 40 long years, you see, of hard work and all that goes with it. I had recently left this behind with my retirement, and my wife was due to retire soon. Now, we were looking forward to spending our retirement in peace.

Having spent most of our lives in my office quarters, we would now have to get away from this into our own place. I had rather enjoyed my time here. We had many friends and colleagues here, and shared many hours of activities and togetherness. I was going to miss this, and I'm sure my wife would too. With a bit of a heavy heart, we then proceeded to look for a new home.

We were then delighted to learn that we needn't have felt this way. Not with The Commune on hand, a residential property offering apartments near Electronics City. This well-designed project, fostered a sense of togetherness and belonging between residents and neighbours, resulting in a true sense of community. These apartments in Chandapura also provided a comfortable living space and affordable luxury, which was what my wife and I deserved in our retirement.

Once at these flats in Chandapura, I pictured myself taking peaceful strolls accompanied with my wife and neighbours, as we meandered through the invigorating aromatic and medicinal gardens. Our love for literature and books could be shared and nourished with neighbours at the library. Besides, these apartments in Chandapura also featured shared sit-outs, an eight-unit shared facility where families could spend time together. This was rather novel and quite wonderful!

To top it off, my son and grand kids would come over to visit us often, and we could look on from afar as they played and frolicked at the treasure trove of sporting facilities here. It included, basketball and tennis courts, a skating rink, a rock climbing wall, a swimming pool, cricket nets and more. The little ones were sure to have a ball, and indeed visit us more often. My wife and I were absolutely thrilled at the prospect and just couldn't wait.

What's more, the property provides easy access to the NICE corridor and the expressway and is close to Electronics City, where my son works. Maybe, just maybe, we could persuade his family to take up a flat here too. So, we would have a family, as well as a sense of community at The Commune.

You can embrace your very own sense of togetherness and camaraderie at The Commune. Discover all you need to athttp://www.thecommune.in, today. We promise you, you'll find all you need right here.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz